Day 1 - 2020 Challenge

01/01/2020

Gonna try micro blogging my days so I can relive a little bit as I glance through it. Started the new year back in Vallejo after driving up on New Years Eve. Tiff had the week off before her next rotation in Visalia so she wanted to rest a bit before she headed back.
As a good husband would, she needed a place to study so I decided to let her go to WeWork to work in one of the conference rooms. Surprisingly, it wasn't as empty as I thought it to be with a handful of people there.  Sharon and her mom came to put up a few potted plants as part of the decoration committee. Nino also stopped by dropping off his locker room stuff before heading to the local YMCA to work out.

I didn't really do anything as I had nothing to work on but did some exercises on Elixir. There wasn't many restaurants open but I got some vermicelli from Le Pho, the Vietnamese restaurant across the street from us which happen to be open.

We went home and had ribs which was delicious. :)

Comments