Signing Out

 Hey hey Andy here is May 27th I just wanted to catch up on the day and a crazy day currently in San Jose at Holland and Brian's place yesterday was kind of whack you know like been pretty busy at work doing all these things and what happened was me Tiff came home we wanted to go get some dinner and suddenly there was a foul odor coming out it's worse than we went to my birthday dinner and I was like damn this thing before she didn't smell it oh man I think there's a dead animal in in their system somewhere so we got Joy's Dumpling House got a couple dishes to forgot everything she left her credit card there she left the dumplings at her parents place but that's another story for another time. So we get back home it's pretty late we're already late cuz I had a lot of work to do I love bugs to fix and we didn't even leave yet to LA to drop off Mr Fox before flying up to San Jose but I start taking out the air filter and the engine intake didn't see anything just a little bit dirty then I start I Google some stuff a cabin air filter behind the glove box Department took that out and boom pop out two baby fetus mice disgusting. Decomposing dying rigid and they popped out and I had to pick them up and put on trash but yeah it was smells a lot if we had a cat probably can't stop that but that's a different story right Max. Anyways we drove up we had to make a pit stop in Anaheim for supercharging but we got back to practice and then her dad hit his car on the backing out dinged it apparently I didn't hear anything but it is what it is. Woke up early for the flight to San Jose very undefenseful nothing very happened not full flight at all me and Tiff had a robe for ourselves and then we landed and then we got a rental car we got a white Corolla that's kind of banged up honestly scratches it was dinged up but it is what it is right. Real and then we picked up some food we first went to coffee place it was like a 20-30 coffee called voyager's craft coffee good but I'm like I don't know it was worth 20-30 minutes trendy so but anyways after that we went to a udon place the udon place was called Mizzou out in Mountain mountain view they had a couple locations this is the kind of there's actually further but actually closer in terms of access so we got there a lot faster in the other when we were done for the location but that place that place I got like that noodles it was pretty good your boyfriend and some poorly I've got sort of Portugal dollars and it was packed anyways that time about 57 57 60-ish bucks and then after that we got some we got some we got some young Boba we just got some this this mango black tea green tea thing is very like taste like so assume Vietnamese you know drink was Plum but it was good that's good. Shut up you're messing up my phone delete. Anyway we get to home and Brian's place and where I'm I'm just chilling and then we see Max come up and starts like rubbing his face on me right here he's right here just chilling chilling and Mama came out a couple of times and we just been here just chilling chilling in the place for a while trying to figure out what we're going to do next there's some drama going on with this PA friends but like I'll do it I'm just here for the ride so it looks like I'm doing some top coughing or some boba I don't know what the hell is happening but it's kind of what it is so anyways I'll follow what we're going to do later but until then andy signing out peace


Chatgpt Summary
On May 27th, the narrator, Andy, recaps their day in San Jose at Holland and Brian's place. They mention being busy at work but decided to go out for dinner with Tiff. However, they noticed a foul odor in their home, which they suspected was caused by a dead animal. They went to Joy's Dumpling House for dinner but left Tiff's credit card there. When they returned home, they found decomposing baby mice in their car's air filter and had to dispose of them. Despite being late, they drove to Anaheim to charge their car before heading to San Jose. On the way, Tiff's dad accidentally damaged his car. They took an early flight to San Jose, which was uneventful. Upon landing, they rented a banged-up white Corolla and went to a coffee place called Voyager's Craft Coffee. They then visited an udon place called Mizzou and had a satisfying meal. Afterward, they enjoyed some Boba tea. Back at Brian's place, they encountered Max, who rubbed his face on Andy. The narrator mentions some drama with PA friends but states they are there for the ride. Andy signs off, mentioning they'll figure out their plans later.

Comments