Update

 Hey hey Andy here just a brief update really digging my office we got some nice desks we got from the child auctions I was kind of those Jarvis raid up raiseable and be raisables tables. My nice little shelf up it has a bunch of memorabilia so you know just digging where I'm at right now my head space is a good place so we have a wedding this weekend up in San Jose with tiffs PA a friend Amy and her fiancé Kelvin this is kind of like the last one we have for a little bit until chases at the end of later September but also San Jose. So hopefully it'll be fun it's going to be a car I feel like initial Impressions probably going to be some type of vietnamese wedding at a banquet with all the seafood and Catering that we usually see in these type of events I heard there's going to be a churro hour so we're going to go hard during that but yeah. And it's funny because we just saw them last months and slow for Geni and Sebastian's wedding so cool cool Bunch we fun and excited to do all these things. You know at the start of year 37 I went to kind of refocus my life and kind of narrow down exactly what I want so you know number one is accountability let's see how long I keep this up I feel like typing is is tough it's tough kind of trying to establish your ideas and something something that very permeable and solidifiable so allow you to discuss it's really come out my mind it's like not as polish but you know I think it's solid I literally think it's solid.


What's on my mind right now what games have I been playing I'm still playing Marvel snap kind of like the second dinner game about Marvel card game pretty fun. Hit infinite about a couple weeks ago using Shuri for black panther along with Kitty Pride. Also playing the new roguelike wild Frost hit Two Bells been kind it's kind of brutally difficult because it's not very forgiving if you make the tiniest mistakes but trying to get the dirt Bell so hopefully trying to get the rest of the achievements runs soon. Mr Fox had been doing pretty well pretty happy still love people he turned eight last couple months ago but you know still functioning really well very happy such good boy. Anyways I think that's all I have for now I want to keep these kind of free fire informal keep it up that's knock off with starting with two 37th birthday so anyways hope you're doing well take care and peace out bye.

---------
ChatGpt Summary

Andy provides a brief update on his current situation. He expresses his satisfaction with his office, mentioning the desks he acquired from a child auction that are adjustable. He has a shelf filled with memorabilia and is content with his headspace. He mentions an upcoming wedding in San Jose for his friend Amy and her fiancé Kelvin, and anticipates it to be a Vietnamese banquet with seafood and catering. He looks forward to indulging in the churro hour. Andy recently attended Geni and Sebastian's wedding and enjoyed it. At the start of his 37th year, he aims to focus and clarify his goals, particularly emphasizing accountability. He reflects on the games he's been playing, mentioning Marvel Snap, Infinite, and the roguelike game Wild Frost. He also mentions his dog, Mr. Fox, who recently turned eight and is doing well. Andy concludes by expressing his intention to keep the updates informal and wishes the recipient well.

Comments