Day Zero

 Hey there Andy Luo here trying to do something new, something different. this kind of new audio journaling and see how it goes.

So where they want to start, let's see let's see how do I feel about work so far so currently I just hit my 37th birthday we went to a nice restaurant me and Tiff called Market and Street out in Del Mar. Nice three course fixed meal very nice very nice. And you know starting to feel a little old 37 hit my late 30s now definitely definitely definitely very different work has been pretty nice still working for Lattice remotely almost in my second anniversary it's been great remote work from home but you know we have a job we still have a house see where we go from here. So a cool thing that we just got in the mail is for their 100 million ARR last year that's a customizing some nice shoes and it just got finally got shipped about maybe 6 months late so I know the saying, better late than never but either way its pretty sick it's Adidas superstars with the stripes change out with the color of our company brand and we have a nice logo embedded on the shoes so can't beat that. Today nothing happened too much but I went out to Stater Brothers, had a nice hour walk from home and pick up some grocery supplies just too you know get at least the blood pumping at least start walking a little I want to start trying to focus on some of my health issues we we have a wedding this weekend so hopefully I get to do some of that. But yeah but it's you know it's a little bit late right now about just past 10 working on some PR tickets finally got some of my calibration attributes rewrite or see if the export up and running so feeling really good about that and working on some CX tickets now so I just want to at least get that brushed up in a good place to push it up tomorrow and then go from there so you know I really like the format I'm going to try to keep up with this but until next time peace out.

-----------------------------
ChatGpt Summary
Andy Luo is starting something new and different by exploring audio journaling. He reflects on his 37th birthday celebration at a restaurant with his partner, Tiff. He mentions feeling a little old now that he's in his late 30s. Andy has been working remotely for Lattice for almost two years and is grateful for the opportunity. He received a pair of custom Adidas superstars in the mail as a reward for the company's achievement of $100 million in annual recurring revenue. Although the shoes arrived late, he's still excited about them. Andy went for a walk to Stater Brothers to pick up groceries, aiming to improve his health. He mentions working on some PR and CX tickets and plans to push them up the next day. Andy concludes by expressing his enjoyment of the journaling format and looks forward to the next entry.

Comments